TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
You must agree to these terms and conditions to purchase
tickets. The Ticket Group may, without notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed
to be in breach of these terms and conditions and no refund or
compensation will be offered.
1) This is an ALL AGES event.
Children 12 years or under get in FREE with paying adults (can be a parent, friend
or older sibling).
However please note-
a) Aside from general admission entry, the additional benefits derived from Premium/VIP
tickets only apply to the purchaser of the ticket.
b) Supanova has the right to reject the claim a child
is 12 years or under where it is contrary to the evidence at hand.
Therefore, if your child is mature, large or tall for their age please
bring some form of supporting information.
2) No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by
the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice.
Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter
3) Your electronic ticket is your ticket to the event and must be presented at the event
entry to gain entry. Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified
during booking as either a PDF attachment or Passbook link once your credit card has
been successfully charged. If you do not receive your ticket(s) you can log in to your
Ticket Group account to either re-send or download a copy. Otherwise, please bring photo
ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s) to the event entry gate.
4) weekend Passes - Fans will receive a wristband upon entry on the first day
of attendance. The wristband must be worn for the
duration of the weekend or admission on subsequent days will be refused. Lost or damaged
wristbands will not be replaced.
5) Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which is inclusive of GST. All tickets and
products are priced in Australia dollars.
6) The event organiser reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute
artist/s and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The event
organiser reserves the right of admission and to enforce the Venue Entry Conditions.
7) Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, The Ticket Group will contact you via the
nominated email address and inform customers.
8) It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale,
on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for
resale at a premium (including online auction sites)
or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in
breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket
may be refused admission.
9) The Ticket Group provides this service on behalf of the event promoter/venue/event